Sunday, June 21, 2009

Found & Lost

So today I learned how to make homemade eye primer (primer is the best, ALWAYS USE IT!). In order to test it I put some on my eyelid and applied blue eyeshadow I have, and then I applied the same shadow on the other eye. Dramatic difference!
I decided since I now know how to make my eyeshadow actually show up, it was time to find my long lost eyeshadow case. I search, and finally pull out my matress to search under and behind my bed. Alas, I did not find the eyeshadow case. =( Although I did find:
HK flashlight
The good flashlight, which is now bad. Apparently it was left ON while under my bed because now it doesn't work. ^-^'
Purple/yellow eyeshadow
Lipgloss
Cortizone box (actual Cortizone is on bed)
A book
Nail file
Pack of gum
Box of tylenol cold with only 2 pills left
Twilight collage I made

Once I was finished with my search guess what happened - I lost the eyeshadow brush I had JUST been using prior to the search. Please tell how I manage to do these things.
I found it 10 minutes later, hiding in my blanket. -_-'

No comments:

Post a Comment