Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"Imma neenja!"

I do believe that I have been up too late, and therefore am not entirely thinking clearly. That's okay, sometimes the best things happen when you're so tired you don't think straight.
For example, that one time we stayed up all night running through the towns in gaia. We played tag, hide and seek, and creeped out random people. That is where we met metalmoon and punkcherries. It was insanity, and it was perfect. I seriously hope you remember that quote too (See Subject), considering I had to repeat it at least once a week for about 2 months or more afterwards haha.
Nah, you have no idea who I'm talking about. =P


I am speaking with my pretty purple fairy, Andrea.

"Love me?"
"aww yes I love you!:D I missed my Cookie!" <3




Yea, I have gorgeous friends. ; D

No comments:

Post a Comment